‘Tis the season of eggnog, reindeer and endless parties with all their calorie dense snacks and appetizers. I am thinking ahead and trying to find ways of how to lighten up little bites we all love so much. These little appetizers are a take on the Caprese salad which was made into finger food. 10 minutes of prep and you end up looking like the most creative host! Not too bad at all.
- Sliced Prosciutto- 10
- Fresh Mozzarella- 2 balls 125 gr each
- Sun-dried Tomatoes-10
- Fresh Basil Leaves-20
- Slice each mozzarella ball into 10 slices.
- Cut your sun-dried tomatoes in half.
- Half the prosciutto slices lengthways.
- Put a piece each of mozzarella, sun-dried tomato and a basil leaf at the end of each strip of prosciutto and roll it up.