Thanksgiving is always a great time with family and a wonderful kickoff to a season of festivities. While we all have a few must-have dishes for the Thanksgiving table, this doesn’t mean we can’t experiment with a few new fun additions. The Thanksgiving collection brings together elevated versions of classic recipes with a few new ones sure to become family favourites.
Thanksgiving Main Courses
Every Thanksgiving meal is defined by the main course centrepiece. Find a recipe here to make sure yours is memorable and enjoyed by all!
Planning for Thanksgiving dinner
Any big meal is a logistical challenge. With so many dishes – most of which need to be hot and ready to eat at the same time – and so many people to please, it takes quite a bit of planning to get things right. Here are some questions to ask to help you with your preparation:
- Have I bought all the ingredients I need for the spread of dishes I’m preparing?
- Do any of my guests have allergies or other special diets?
- Are there any dishes I can make in advance, especially food like salads that don’t need to be served hot?
- Does my oven have the capacity for everything I want to put in it? Can more than one thing go in it at a time?
- Is there other appliances I can use, such as an Instant Pot, Slow Cooker or Air Fryer, to make it easier for multiple dishes to be cooking at once?
Answering questions like these well in advance will make cooking the dinner a lot less stressful!
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
All the side dishes you need to complete a beautiful Thanksgiving spread.