Cold and warm salads for every season and taste.
Create the perfect lunch with one of our delicious soups!
Top tips for spectacular salads!
There is no need to suffer through a boring salad. By carefully choosing the ingredients and putting it all together right, a salad will become a highlight rather than an obligation.
Some of our top tips:
- Remember the salt! Salt is often ignored but is by far the easiest way to bring out delicious flavours. Careful, though, as bacon, cheese and other toppings bring in salt as well.
- Don’t stop at lettuce! Using other leafy vegetables like arugula, radicchio, spinach, baby kale not only bring different flavours but also different textures, making the whole salad more satisfying.
- Don’t serve dressing on the side! Always toss your salad with the dressing before serving. Don’t overdo it, but toss it well so that the whole salad is well coated without any dressing deposits left behind.
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients! They will need to work on their own if they are going to work well in the salad, so make sure that they are fresh and lovely.
- Think outside the box! Using ingredients that aren’t traditional in salads like roasted butternut squash or thinly sliced raw zucchini can make salads really fun and bring amazing flavours of their own.