Quick and easy (30 minutes or less!)
Try recipes for quick midweek dinners that can be cooked in 30 minutes or less. We believe delicious food doesn't have to take hours or even one hour in the kitchen.
Find recipes that could be quickly put together within half hour using clever kitchen hacks, paring down on ingredients or introducing partially pre-made ingredients for wholesome and tasty dishes.
For more family-friendly meal options, check out our selection of chicken recipes.
our most popular quick and easy recipes
Best Beef Stroganoff (VIDEO)
Creamy Tagliatelle with Bacon, Mushrooms and Truffle Oil
Pasta with Smoked Salmon
20-Minute Indonesian Fried Rice Nasi Goreng
tips for quick and easy meals
Cooking a delicious meal doesn’t need to be difficult or take a long time. Here are some tips that work for us when time is short or we don’t want to put in more effort that we need to!
- Prepare your ingredients in advance, including cutting any vegetables. These meals can come together in a hurry, so having your ingredients ready will make the whole experience much easier.
- Look for prepared ingredients. We love frozen ginger pieces and garlic paste. They taste great and make cooking easy! Having a few key ingredients in your freezer or cupboard and ready to go will mean less steps to a great meal.
- Use the tools you have around. Why cut vegetables by hand when you can do it much quicker in a food processor or with a mandoline? As a bonus you get consistent results, which can be difficult with a knife.
- Try a pressure cooker or Instant Pot. They do a great job and can give you amazing results with little time or effort! When in a hurry, we’ve often started meat in an Instant Pot and finished it in the oven for crispy skin.
- Make use of ingredients that already have flavour built in, such as pesto, sausages or marinated red peppers. Each of these will bring so much flavour with them that you will need to do less to get delicious results.