- 120g/3 cups salad greens
- 150g/1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 90g/1/2 cup olives any kind you like
- 2 ears corn, boiled or grilled and cut off the cob
- 150g/1/2 cup canned Albacore tuna drained and broken into chunks
- 125g/4oz fresh mozzarella sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 leaves fresh basil optional
- salt to taste
Cook the corn in a pot of boiled water until done, (approximately 5 minutes after the water has boiled) Alternatively you can grill the corn or use canned corn. Cool the cooked corn, then cut off the kernels off the cob.
In a large bowl toss together salad greens, tomatoes and olives.
Top with corn, tuna and sliced mozzarella.
Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt. Add sliced fresh basil leaves, toss gently and serve.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 700mg | Potassium: 339mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 940IU | Vitamin C: 17.7mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 1.2mg